Panda Research


Three words…..Don't do it! This was a complete and utter waste of time. The money you could theoretically earn from this would be great, the only problem is you would have to spend more than you would make. They have multiple entries listed under "studies", "surveys", and "drawings". You have to get all the way to the confirmation page before you are halfway eligible to be paid, but you have to buy something to get there. Should you actually make it through, you have to do a survey on the survey that ninety nine times out of one hundred has magically disappeared. Oops, guess you don't get paid for that one. Another big problem I saw was that you had to have $50.00 to cash out (and they only pay in $50 increments), then it takes 30 days to get to you. I could rant and rave for hours about these guys, but I don't want to waste anymore time. Do yourself a favor and put it on your restricted list.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Money at FusionCash!
 

Followers

Site Terms

Please realize all of the posts on this site are based simply upon my own experiences and opinions. I can not be held responsible for any actions you may or may not take based upon the content of this site.
Please understand that the ads on this site are just that, ads of a 3rd party and I may not recommend some of them.
In My Mind or Just Out of It Copyright © 2009