CashCrate.com


As I have been doing all of this research a name keeps popping up, Cash Crate. I added it to the list of things I was going to look into, but it soon found its way to the top.
Now as far as the dollar amount of the payouts and the type of offers and surveys they had, they were pretty much on par with everyone else. What made them really stand out in my mind is how up front they were in their descriptions of what was going to be required (credit card, subscription, etc). There is nothing worse than spending fifteen or twenty minutes on something only to find out you have just wasted all that time. Cash Crate also has a pretty decent filtering system for the type of offer you are interested in. I found this site to have more legitimate offers than anyone else by far. This site could keep a person busy for weeks.
I worked on their offers for around six hours and made about thirty dollars. I hate doing anything for that long and only making that much, but considering I did it all while sitting in my living room, I can't complain too much. I know there are lots of people who will sign up for the free trial offer, lay down their credit card, collect their earnings and then cancel before any money is ever taken. If you choose to do that, just make sure you do cancel before the free trial is up and that you read any fine print about their cancelation terms. I did try this one time on a different site, it was very profitable, but I felt like a heel afterwards. Another really good way to make money here is through their referral program. For every person you refer you get 20% of all their earnings, and then for every person they refer you get 10% of their earnings.
What I do have an issue with is my submissions were not being approved as fast as I would have liked them to be. They also have the typical policy of only paying out on the 20th of the month, but at least you can cash out when you hit twenty dollars.
Here are a few things I picked up that will hopefully save you some time:
  • Have a separate email address set up for all of these online opportunities.
  • Have a separate telephone number. I would recommend downloading something like
    I-Call
    or getting a distinctive ring from you local carrier.
  • Make sure to know and check to see if there will be an email confirmation that must be done.
  • If it wants you to download anything (especially games), avoid it.
  • If it says you are going to win some wonderful prize, avoid it.
  • If it wants you to put in your cell number so they can send a PIN or results, scroll down and look for a "Skip" button.
  • When you get to the first page of your survey scroll down and click the "terms".
  • Most offers or surveys dealing with medication or prescription coverage are the fastest to complete.


If cashcrate.com is something you think you would like to try, please use this link to sign up.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Money at FusionCash!
 

Followers

Site Terms

Please realize all of the posts on this site are based simply upon my own experiences and opinions. I can not be held responsible for any actions you may or may not take based upon the content of this site.
Please understand that the ads on this site are just that, ads of a 3rd party and I may not recommend some of them.
In My Mind or Just Out of It Copyright © 2009